• Delta i vår namninsamling mot att fasa ut ränteavdraget på lån utan säkerhet: Skriv under här.

Lånforum.se rekommenderar

1. Zmarta - Forumets favorit
2. Lendo - Ett bra alternativ
3. Compricer - Jämför lån (ny)
4. Kontantfinans - Swish-utbetalning, ingen UC
5. Klaralån - Lån utan UC
6. Brixo Privatlån (ny) - Ingen UC
7. Binly - Lån utan UC
8. Banky - Lån utan UC
9. Ferratum - Lån utan UC
10. Lumify - Lån utan UC

Too many inkasso debts, where to look for samlingslån?

Pwycca

Ny medlem
Poäng: 1
Meddelanden
Mottagna reaktioner
Poäng
I apologise for writing this in English, on a Swedish forum. My Swedish is not yet at a level that I can coherently explain my situation.

For reasons including sickness (physical and mental), and family tragedies, I fell behind on all of my payments. I am aware that it was stupid to let it happen, but the past is the past and I'm trying to fix it. A lot of my loans went to inkasso, then to Kronofogden. I managed to get them all recalled from them by paying the fees and agreeing on delbetalningsplans with the numerous inkasso companies. I was unemployed at the time, and paying all of the costs outright tore through my savings (Recalling everything back from Kronofogden cost me just under 100,000kr).

I recently started a job (October) that pays 16,000kr after taxes. Under normal circumstances that would a fine amount, but I'm paying around 12,000kr in inkasso costs each month. Again, this wouldn't be a terrible thing if it were actually going into my debts, but around 75% of it is just covering interest costs.

Again, to reiterate, I know I messed up. I've spent a long time kicking myself for it. I'm working my butt off to dig myself out of the hole I'm in, and genuinely need some advice. Are there any companies that will help me out with a Samlingslån?

Thank you for reading,

Reece

• Nystartslån
  • Lån utan UC

Kimsan72

V.I.P & LF entusiast
Poäng: 3 907
Meddelanden
5 956
Mottagna reaktioner
6 150
Poäng
3 907
Hey Reece, to be quite frank with you, I honestly believe it’ll be difficult for you to get a ”collection loan” since you’ve had unpaid debts at the Swedish Enforcement Authority even though the lenders later withdrew them.
When you try out for, what we call a ”collection loan”, the lender will take a full Credit report on you and it should show that your loans has been to the Enforcement Authority. This will automatically turn you down...for sure!

...but HEY, why don’t you just give the Enforcement Authoryty a call and ask them what info they have about you. MAYBE I’m all wrong and you might just as well get a collection loan if you choose to apply...

(But) I can’t help but wonder, however, why the heck did you let your debts go all the way to the Enforcement Authority when you apparently had some savings hidden away?!

Ta en titt i Lånforums guide för bästa samlingslån, där finns svar på de vanligaste frågorna runt samlingslån.
Topp